Goddesses Tears Ring – Pearl and Aquamarine
This genuine rose gold plated ring with one fresh water pearl and rough Aquamarine semi precious stone gives you the energy you need for the day.
Pearl is one of the oldest gemstones. The one who wears it strengthens mental faculties and renders perfect balances to rational senses. It soothes our emotions, enhances peace of mind and develops the power of concentration. Aquamarine semi precious stone, known as stone of courage and boldness. Strengthens self-awareness and gives peace to those who wear it.
Each piece of Anka’s jewelry is handmade and inspired by nature, real beauty and uniques which every women holds. Anka’s jewelry is unique, just like you!
Ways to store your jewelry
Jewelry should be stored away from direct sunlight and damp area. Store them in Anka’s packaging that comes with it.
Wearing with care
Never wear jewelry when doing any manual work such as housekeeping or exercise. Always put your jewellery on last so that clothes don’t catch on it. Apply perfume/lotion first so they don’t contaminate your jewellery. Avoid water (washing the dishes, swimming…etc) but if your jewelry do come into contact with water, use a dry soft tissue to gently pat them dry.
Cleaning your jewelry
Remember to clean it with a soft cloth or mircofibre cloth after a day out before storing them in Anka bag or jewelry box.
€44.90 (338.30 kn)
2 in stock
- Goddesses Garden Ring – Diamond quartz and Aquamarine €44.90 (338.30 kn)
- Goddesses Garden Ring – Rose Quartz and Iolite stone €44.90 (338.30 kn)
- Goddesses Tears Ring – Pearl and Rose Quartz €44.90 (338.30 kn)
- Goddesses Garden Ring – Rose Quartz and Fluorite €44.90 (338.30 kn)
- Goddesses Garden Bangle - Rose Quartz €53.90 (406.11 kn)
- Goddesses Garden Bangle - Aquamarine €53.90 (406.11 kn)
There are no reviews yet.