Goddesses Garden Earrings – Iolite
These beautiful plated rose gold earrings have a unique shape of rough Iolite semi precious stone with big meaning.
Iolite is sometimes referred to as the Viking’s compass. This gemstone was used ad lens and helped Viking sailors navigate when the sun was hidden by clouds. Iolite became known as the gemstone of clear vision. Iolite promotes pure thoughts, intuition and self-acceptance.
Each piece of Anka’s jewelry is handmade and inspired by nature, real beauty and uniques which every women holds. Anka’s jewelry is unique, just like you!
Ways to store your jewelry
Jewelry should be stored away from direct sunlight and damp area. Store them in Anka’s packaging that comes with it.
Wearing with care
Never wear jewelry when doing any manual work such as housekeeping or exercise. Always put your jewellery on last so that clothes don’t catch on it. Apply perfume/lotion first so they don’t contaminate your jewellery. Avoid water (washing the dishes, swimming…etc) but if your jewelry do come into contact with water, use a dry soft tissue to gently pat them dry.
Cleaning your jewelry
Remember to clean it with a soft cloth or mircofibre cloth after a day out before storing them in Anka bag or jewelry box.
- Goddesses Garden Ring – Rose Quartz and Iolite stone Kn 259.00
- Goddesses Garden Bangle - Rose Quartz Kn 319.00
- Goddesses Garden Ring – Rose Quartz and Fluorite Kn 259.00
- Goddesses One Big Dream Ring – White topaz Kn 359.00
- Goddesses Garden Bangle - Aquamarine Kn 319.00
- Goddesses Tears Ring – Pearl and Aquamarine Kn 259.00