Goddesses Purpose Ring – Red garnet
Start your day or important evening with this beautiful ring. You can do about anything, and one look at it will remind you of that. This beautiful plated 14k gold ring has a unique shape of rough Red garnet, which is known as stone of commitment. Red Garnet represents love. It revitalises feelings and enhances sexuality, bringing warmth, devotion, understanding, trust, sincerity and honesty to a relationship. Red Garnet controls anger, especially toward the self.
Each piece of Anka’s jewelry is handmade and inspired by nature, real beauty and unique which every woman holds. Anka’s jewelry is unique, just like you!
Ways to store your jewelry
Jewelry should be stored away from direct sunlight and damp area. Store them in Anka’s packaging that comes with it.
Wearing with care
Never wear jewelry when doing any manual work such as housekeeping or exercise. Always put your jewelry on last so that clothes don’t catch on it. Apply perfume/lotion first so they don’t contaminate your jewelry. Avoid water (washing the dishes, swimming…etc.) but if your jewelry does meet water, use a dry soft tissue to gently pat them dry.
Cleaning your jewelry
Remember to clean it with a soft cloth or microfiber cloth after a day out before storing them in Anka bag or jewelry box.
- Goddesses Garden Ring – Rose Quartz and Iolite stone Kn 329.00
- Goddesses Garden Ring – Diamond quartz and Aquamarine Kn 329.00
- Goddesses Garden Bangle - Rose Quartz Kn 399.00
- Goddesses Garden Ring – Rose Quartz and Fluorite Kn 329.00
- Goddesses Tears Ring – Pearl and Rose Quartz Kn 329.00
- Goddesses Garden Bangle - Aquamarine Kn 399.00