Goddesses Tears Ring – Diamond Quartz and Blue Apatite
This genuine 14k gold plated ring with two unique shape of rough Diamond quartz and Blue Aparite semi precious stone gives you the energy you need for the day.
Diamond quartz stone manifests pure light and spiritual energy. It symbolises commitment and love in relationships. Blue Apatite is a very inspirational stone that brings creativity, motivation and personal power.
Each piece of Anka’s jewelry is handmade and inspired by nature, real beauty and uniques which every women holds. Anka’s jewelry is unique, just like you!
Ways to store your jewelry
Jewelry should be stored away from direct sunlight and damp area. Store them in Anka’s packaging that comes with it.
Wearing with care
Never wear jewelry when doing any manual work such as housekeeping or exercise. Always put your jewellery on last so that clothes don’t catch on it. Apply perfume/lotion first so they don’t contaminate your jewellery. Avoid water (washing the dishes, swimming…etc) but if your jewelry do come into contact with water, use a dry soft tissue to gently pat them dry.
Cleaning your jewelry
Remember to clean it with a soft cloth or mircofibre cloth after a day out before storing them in Anka bag or jewelry box.
- Goddesses Garden Bangle - Rose Quartz Kn 290.00
- Goddesses Garden Ring – Diamond quartz and Aquamarine Kn 230.00
- Goddesses Garden Bangle - Howlite Kn 290.00
- Goddesses Garden Bangle - Aquamarine Kn 290.00
- Goddesses Pearl Tears Ring – Pearl and Aquamarine Kn 220.00
- Goddesses Pearl Tears Ring – Pearl and Rhodochrosite Kn 220.00